Pages

Translate

Friday, September 18, 2015

My Speech

I have written a speech. My speech goes like this:

I think homework is a disgrace. Homework is bad because if you get it wrong you have to do it again. This means it takes twice as long and you get less time with your family. If schools want you to do more learning just keep the kids in longer because some kids can't do homework because their parents can't help. Schools should not give out homework because kids do their homework and then it is dinner. This means they don't get time to play and spend time with family .If all this homework was gone children would be happier. Thank you for listening.

7 comments:

  1. hi koby i like your speech

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Koby,
    Well done for posting your learning on your blog. I look forward to seeing more of your learning on here.
    Miss Carr

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi koby i like your speech

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi koby i really like your speech about why school should not have homework

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW koby good job I no what your thincking :?
    ;) hi

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW koby good job I no what your thincking :?
    ;) hi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Koby, I think your speech is really cool.
    Oh and by the way I think you need to put more stuff on your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about