Pages

Translate

Monday, February 22, 2016

I am cool
I wonder what animals think of me                                                                                                                                                                                            
I hear my sister saying weird stuff                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                
I see the future
I want an xbox
I am cool
I pretend I can fite my sis and win
I feel that I can do anything but i can't
I touch lots of stuff
I worry that someone will gas me with farts
I feel sad for people that have no home
I am cool
I understand nothing
I say poo a lot
I dream wait a minute I don’t dream
I try random stuff
I hope I get a hover car
I am cool
                                                                                                           

1 comment:

  1. Koby you are cool like you said in your poem. I hope you get a xbox and a hover car. And your poem is great:)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about